Pocket Rocket are to pleased to offer for sale a hand selected 2016 Porsche 991.1 GT3 RS.
- A well-specified example of the track-focused sports car, finished in the arresting ‘Paint to Sample’ colour of Viper Green and with comprehensive Porsche main dealer service history.
- The car has had full paint protection film applied from new.
- Under the engine lid is the sensational 4.0-litre flat-six, which produces 493bhp and drives the rear wheels via a seven-speed PDK automatic transmission with paddle shift.
- While this GT3 RS’ log book lists two keepers, the last registered owner acquired it as a brand-new and unused car, as the first registered keeper did not take delivery.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- This GT3 RS is finished in eye-catching PTS Viper Green, with black-surround LED headlights, and a set of satin grey centre-lock forged alloy wheels accented by yellow brake callipers.
- Inside, the car is equipped with carbon-fibre bucket seats, with extended black leather upholstery on the dashboard and centre console, while carbon-fibre trim appears on the top of the centre console, the dashboard and the door cards, as well as the inner sill covers.
- Factory-fitted equipment includes the Clubsport pack with a gloss-black roll cage fitted behind the seats, red racing harnesses for both driver and passenger, carbon-ceramic brakes, the front axle lift system, Sport Chrono, cruise control, the Light Design package and DAB radio.
- The car’s already impressive soundtrack has been further enhanced via a Sharkwerks Muffler Bypass exhaust system, which not only helps the engine to breathe more easily, but also reduces the weight by around 7kg. The original exhaust will also be supplied with the car.
- This GT3 RS will be accompanied by all of its original handbooks, its stamped service book, both colour-coded keys and its full factory tool kit.
- This GT3 RS’ most recent routine maintenance was a major, four-year service, which was carried out in November 2020 by Porsche Centre Chester.
- Prior to this, Porsche Centre Chester carried out the first biennial service in April 2018 at 3,558 miles.
This 991-generation Porsche 911 GT3 RS is a thrilling modern performance car, which is finished in the eye-catching hue of Viper Green and comes with numerous desirable options. Presented in superb condition throughout and with full main dealer service history from new, it is a compelling example that is ready to demonstrate precisely why Porsche’s ‘Rennsport’ models are so highly sought-after by collectors and keen drivers alike.