Pocket Rocket are to pleased to offer for sale a hand selected 2008 Aston Martin DBS – Manual.
This example has very low mileage at 21,900 miles, a handsome specification, and boasts a comprehensive Aston Martin main dealer service history. A refined yet effortlessly powerful grand tourer, boasting a lesser-seen mechanical specification. Under the carbon fibre bonnet sits a 5.9-litre V12 engine producing 510bhp, delivered to the rear wheels through the exceptionally rare six-speed manual gearbox.
EQUIPMENT AND FEATURES
- Finished in Storm Black and complemented by an Obsidian Black semi-aniline leather and Alcantara interior, the car exudes a timeless elegance.
- Carbon-fibre features throughout the exterior and interior, including on the front splitter, rear diffuser, door mirror stalks and door cards. The bonnet, boot and front wings are also crafted from carbon-fibre.
- The car was specified in ‘2+0’ two-seater guise, providing extra luggage space behind the front seats.
- The list of features include: satellite navigation, garage door opener, electrically adjustable and heated front sports seats with three-position memory, 20-inch alloy wheels, ventilated carbon-ceramic disc brakes, front and rear parking sensors, carbon-fibre door trims and door pulls, and Piano Black interior trim.
- The only modification is the addition of a Larini sports exhaust.
- Included with the car is the handbook and service history (detailing 12 Aston Martin services), MOT certificates, Aston Martin trickle charger, tailored indoor fleece car cover with DBS embroidery, an Aston Martin umbrella and two keys.
- The car has no known bodywork damage.
- The Storm Black paintwork is in very good condition and presents with a deep shine.
- The original 20-inch alloy wheels are in excellent condition.
- The interior is also in superb order. The driver’s seat bolster is showing some slight creasing, and there are some small marks to the driver’s door sill plate.
- There are no known electrical faults.
- The last MOT was in June 2021 at 21,777 miles, when the car passed on its first attempt and with no advisories.
- The car was most recently serviced in August 2021 at 21,847 miles by H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham, who performed an engine oil and filter change, and replaced the brake fluid, coolant and a faulty ABS sensor.
- Prior to this, H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham serviced the car in November 2019 at 21,693 miles and in June 2018 at 21,006 miles.
Dates and mileage:
- Aug 2021 – 21,847 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- Nov 2019 – 21,693 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- Jun 2018 – 21,006 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- Apr 2017 – 20,364 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- Jun 2016 – 20,185 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- Jun 2015 – 17,917 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- Jun 2014 – 16,875 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- May 2013 – 15,765 miles – H.R. Owen Aston Martin Cheltenham
- Apr 2012 – 14,168 miles – Stratstone London Aston Martin
- Mar 2011 – 11,351 miles – Stratstone London Aston Martin
- Jan 2010 – 7,721 miles – Stratstone London Aston Martin
- Sep 2008 – 976 miles – Stratstone London Aston Martin
- May 2008 – 24 miles – Stratstone London Aston Martin (PDI)
This Aston Martin DBS is a sophisticated grand tourer, combining a thundering V12 engine and classic British craftsmanship with modern technology and materials. This low-mileage grand tourer blends ‘brute in a suit’ styling with the rare manual gearbox and a sonorous sports exhaust to deliver a truly rewarding experience from behind the wheel.