Pocket Rocket are to pleased to offer for sale a hand selected 2003 Porsche 911 (996) Carrera 4S.
This highly original 911 has had just one previous owner, and is offered with a well-documented service history including a recent IMS bearing replacement. With only 49,000 miles on the odometer this is one of the lower mileage cars offered for sale. A handsome, well-maintained and low-mileage example of the desirable 996-generation sports coupe.
Under the rear engine lid is the water-cooled 3.6-litre flat-six, delivering 315bhp to all four wheels via a Tiptronic transmission with steering wheel-mounted shift buttons. Specified in the timeless colour combination of Arctic Silver metallic over a Metropole Blue leather-trimmed interior accented by aluminium-look trim throughout.
The car rides on its original 18-inch ‘Turbo Twist’ alloy wheels housing red callipers and shod with Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres, which were replaced just over 1,000 miles ago in summer 2019.
The factory specification includes dual-zone climate control, a Porsche CD player, rear parking sensors and stainless-steel tailpipes.
Included in the sale is the original book pack, service book, original order form and purchase invoice, an assortment of paperwork and MOT test certificates, and two keys.
- 249: 5-speed Tiptronic transmission
- 425: Rear window wiper
- 432: Tiptronic buttons for steering wheel
- 567: Top-tinted windscreen
- 635: Rear park assist
- C16: UK registered
- X46: Aluminium Tiptronic selector lever
- X54: Stainless-steel tailpipes
- X98: Handbrake lever with aluminium inlay
- XCA: Alu-look dashboard trim strip
- XCB: Alu-look instrument surround
- XCD: Alu-look centre air vent bracket
- XCE: Alu-look centre console
The car’s most recent MOT test was conducted on 12 November 2020 at 48,683 miles, when it registered a clean, first-time pass. This 911’s last service was carried out in June 2021 at 48,792 miles by specialist Elite Porsche, who re-gassed the air conditioning system and replaced the IMS bearing, heat shields, exhaust clamps, air conditioning condensers, both front top mounts and bump stops, and the window regulator. Prior to this, Porsche Centre Bournemouth performed a full service and changed the brake fluid in June 2019 at 47,900 miles and in July 2017 at 46,936 miles.
Dates and Mileages:
- Jun 2021 – 48,792 miles – Elite Porsche
- Jun 2019 – 47,900 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Jul 2017 – 46,936 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Jul 2014 – 41,854 miles – Magna Specialist Auto Care
- Jul 2013 – 40,190 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Aug 2012 – 38,533 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- May 2011 – 35,596 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- May 2010 – 31,743 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- May 2009 – 29,169 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Jun 2008 – 26,682 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Jun 2007 – 23,131 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Jun 2006 – 18,696 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Jul 2005 – 14,107 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth
- Jun 2004 – 6,853 miles – Porsche Centre Bournemouth