Pocket Rocket are to pleased to offer for sale a hand selected 2013 Range Rover Vogue SE.
This Range Rover is finished in Luxor Metallic, and with gloss black trim inserts and a cream/charcoal combination leather interior. Standard Vogue SE specification includes soft-close doors, massage front seats, electrically adjustable front and rear seats, a panoramic sunroof, ambient interior lighting, and upgraded headlights. This Range Rover also has rubber floor mats, an electrically deployable towbar and deployable side steps. This car was professionally stored from 2019 to 2021, and has just 19,700 miles showing on the odometer, evidenced by the comprehensive main dealer Land Rover maintenance history.
An exceptionally low-mileage example of the ultimate British luxury SUV; finished in a tasteful colour combination with an extensive specification. Under the bonnet is a 255bhp turbocharged 3.0-litre V6 diesel engine, sending power to all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic transmission.
It rides on factory-fitted 21-inch alloy wheels, shod in Pirelli Scorpion tyres. All original handbooks, service books and spare keys are included with the car. The car’s appropriate ‘Range Rover Vogue’ registration plate is included as part of the sale.
- Last serviced by Hendy Land Rover in November 2021 at 17,894 miles, when a major service was completed in addition to the renewal of all engine belts and filters, and a full vehicle health check.
- From 2019 to 2021, the car was professionally stored with annual MOT tests continuing to be carried out during this period.
- Prior to this period, the car’s last two services were completed in April 2018 at 15,821 miles, and March 2017 at 15,562 miles.
- 23/10/2013 – 10,731 miles – Stratstone Land Rover
- 16/04/2015 – 13,854 miles – Lookers Land Rover
- 05/02/2016 – 14,320 miles – Lookers Land Rover
- 31/03/2017 – 15,562 miles – Lookers Land Rover
- 06/04/2018 – 15,812 miles – Lookers Land Rover
- 11/11/2021 – 17,984 miles – Hendy Land Rover