Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Pocket Rocket’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Nathanya, Alkington Road, Whitchurch, Shropshire, SY13 1TD. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Pocket Rocket owns the website located at www.pocketrocketsales.co.uk (the “Website”). By accessing and using the Website you the user agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) which govern your access to and use of the Website.
- All text, data, charts, tables, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, names, logos, trade marks, service marks and other material on the Website (the “Content”) and all rights in it belongs to Pocket Rocket. You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way.
- You agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
- All copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of Pocket Rocket
- In no event will Pocket Rocket be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
- Pocket Rocket has tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Pocket Rocket for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects.
- Pocket Rocket does not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- Pocket Rocket reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the Website or these Terms. When these Terms are amended, Pocket Rocket will publish details of the amendments on the Website. Your continued use of the Website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.